Z3 Parts from bmw-chrometeile

AW: Z3 Parts from bmw-chrometeile

Haven't ordered there anything yet. But... please be aware that these guys are mostly just reselling regular genuine BMW-parts. You should be able to obtain almost all of their stock (and even more) at your local dealer. Even if the prices in the US are higher - you do not pay any shipping costs.

BjörnZ3 schrieb:
Haven't ordered there anything yet. But... please be aware that these guys are mostly just reselling regular genuine BMW-parts. You should be able to obtain almost all of their stock (and even more) at your local dealer. Even if the prices in the US are higher - you do not pay any shipping costs.

thanks, Yeah the problem is here in the u.s. dealer are not allowed to order euro spec parts, some dumb law about it here...
I just ordered the lamp so I hope all goes well in getting it from them, I had gotten the link to them from someone here months back, and was just curious if any of you had purchased or heard anything about them

01silvz3texas schrieb:
thanks, Yeah the problem is here in the u.s. dealer are not allowed to order euro spec parts, some dumb law about it here...
I just ordered the lamp so I hope all goes well in getting it from them, I had gotten the link to them from someone here months back, and was just curious if any of you had purchased or heard anything about them

Hi, I have already ordered from them twice and had no problems. Order processing was really quick, against prepayment. Best of luck !

thanks guys for the info, I ordered it from them, the guy there seems really cool so hopefuly everything goes good
thanks
max

Hi from down in Australia, you think you have problems getting chrome bits try living in Australia ! Very hard to get any type of accessory down here.
Try Motomec in the UK. I have got tons of stuff from them. Great friendly service, never had a problem. :t

Sorry, I left the r out of Motormec..........B;

Zurück
Oben Unten