Meine 3.0Si Individual projekt

I have spended a lot of time making my instrument cluster the way I want it to be the last few weeks.

First I shipped it down to Germany to get a LED conversion and red needles. The LED conversion was a good investment, the needles not. He only painted my needles with a marker pen:(

At that time I had ordered white face and tried out the combo without being what I wanted:confused2

So after researching a little more (looking at Ferraris and Porsches) I decides to go for a red face!

The needles was painted all over again with airbrush in a very nice emeral silver finish.

The cluster outer panels where painted in a classy Ferrari grey colour.

This is how it looks today, very satisfied... Im sure it isnt every Z owners taste:bellyroll

At night:

Better pics will come:D

I have spended a lot of time making my instrument cluster the way I want it to be the last few weeks.

First I shipped it down to Germany to get a LED conversion and red needles. The LED conversion was a good investment, the needles not. He only painted my needles with a marker pen:(

At that time I had ordered white face and tried out the combo without being what I wanted:confused2

So after researching a little more (looking at Ferraris and Porsches) I decides to go for a red face!

The needles was painted all over again with airbrush in a very nice emeral silver finish.

This is how it looks today, very satisfied... Im sure it isnt every Z owners taste:bellyroll

At night:

Awesome... :thumbsup:

Great. It looks pretty nice.
Could you tell us where to buy these red faces?

Best white dials in Poland have done them. Excellent quality

Best white dials in Poland have done them. Excellent quality

Für alle, die das weiter interessiert:

Auf ebay den Verkäufer "best-white-dials" suchen!
Hier werden 7 verschiedene Blenden für den Z4 angeboten - für ca. €44,- inkl. Versand!

Gefunden nach ein bisschen Recherche.

Reaktionen: UPZ
Für alle, die das weiter interessiert:

Auf ebay den Verkäufer "best-white-dials" suchen!
Hier werden 7 verschiedene Blenden für den Z4 angeboten - für ca. €44,- inkl. Versand!

Gefunden nach ein bisschen Recherche.

Momentan hat er wohl keine für den Z4 im Angebot.
Hab die 1er M Coupe Tachoscheiben auch von dort gekauft.
Die Qualität ist wirklich sehr gut.

20160228_103132_zpslqrzmlcc.jpg

My latest mod, red seat belts:)

At night:

Beautiful at Night !!!! 8-) Well done...

What U want to do with the orange Panel? Any chances to get it white?

I have to say: those seats look astonishing. Would love to have them in all of my BMWs. :) :-)

Zurück
Oben Unten