Phönix - Z4 Coupe

Na der Phönix wird sein Geld schon (fast wieder) gebracht haben 😉
mit Bremse oder ohne, Bicolour noch drin? Aero-Schweller abgebaut? 8-)
vermutlich als Einzelteilverkauf bei E-Bay Kleinanzeigen. Mit der Laufleistung ist der Motor doch schon hingewesen… 🤪 - dafür gabs doch nur noch den Metallwert in kg...

:5jesterz:

mit Bremse oder ohne, Bicolour noch drin? Aero-Schweller abgebaut? 8-)
vermutlich als Einzelteilverkauf bei E-Bay Kleinanzeigen. Mit der Laufleistung ist der Motor doch schon hingewesen… 🤪 - dafür gabs doch nur noch den Metallwert in kg...

:5jesterz:

Volker du solltest deine Medis nehmen es ist spät 😂😂😂😜😘😘😘

Hello from the North.

I found this car autoscout24 today and it said it was driven only 108 000... its not on the autoscout page anymore. Is it still forsale somewhere?

Iam from Finland. Thats why English.

Hello from the North.

I found this car autoscout24 today and it said it was driven only 108 000... its not on the autoscout page anymore. Is it still forsale somewhere?

Iam from Finland. Thats why English.

Hello,
Im pretty sure it was a fake. The car has already more than 108.000km and I also don't think you can buy it. Also the price was way too low to be a serious offer. There were also multiple cheap cars offered by the same person. All of them were a lot under the normal prices.
So I wish you good luck finding some "real" Z4 Coupé that makes you happy 👍

Hello,
Im pretty sure it was a fake. The car has already more than 108.000km and I also don't think you can buy it. Also the price was way too low to be a serious offer. There were also multiple cheap cars offered by the same person. All of them were a lot under the normal prices.
So I wish you good luck finding some "real" Z4 Coupé that makes you happy 👍

Yeah it was some sort of scam ...
Funny thing I found the same car here 😁

I already had nice e86 but made a stupid thing and sold it 😔 Now I need
a new one but manual this time.

Zurück
Oben Unten