Meine 3.0Si Individual projekt

Actually I`m using a German company called Autopolsterei, they are experts on Recaro seats and doing really good craftsmanhip..

Is it autopolsterei.de from Göppingen?

Interiour loos very neat already. I'm shure it's going to look perfect, when it's finished.

Latest update:

Got my painted trim back from paintshop today! A little different than standard piano finish :) They use to be brushed aluminum.

Paint job is done in to stages, then two layers of clearcoat. So it`s not possible to feel the edge between red and black :)

Got my interior trim fitted today. This included newly painted steering wheel details and alcantara covered airbag :)

Still a lot to do with the interior

post-54551-0-99333100-1453642091.jpg

post-54551-0-65685000-1453644401.jpg

post-54551-0-70989500-1453644453.jpg

Hands down this is probably the most beautiful interior I've ever seen at the ZZZZ :o

However, the red color at the dash trim would be 2 much in my mind :D

The seats are just amazing, especially with the alcantara.

Hands down this is probably the most beautiful interior I've ever seen at the ZZZZ :o

However, the red color at the dash trim would be 2 much in my mind :D

The seats are just amazing, especially with the alcantara.

Thats a nice comment, glad you like it :)

The red can be too much for many, but wanted something to spice it up after my red seats are gone... Looks nicer in person...

Got fresh pics of my TSW Bathurst powder coated bronze... Shall be interesting fitting them to the Z :)

I have test fitted all my wheel sets and not feeling it...

Gonna sell them all!

My bronze burst TSW and GS Performance silver

My newly bought Vertini wheels in titanium brushed finish

So I chasing a new wheel set up, any suggestions?
Have to be a dark colour...

A little update on the interior as well. Mostly put back together now... Alcantara door sills, alcantara inner doorhandles, Alcantara sunshades, Aux retrofit and X3 radio buttons. Painted the speedo surounds in a glossy grey Ferrari colour. New speedo convertion to led with red needles.

Also changes all plastic pieces in center console and cupholders with new... So no scratches in the interior now, interior looks like new.

Still not clean as I wanted it to be, so will be a big detailing session when spring arrive :) That will include wetsanding the paint...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
What about ZPerformance ZP08 oder ZP Forged 1 Deep Concave?

Has another guy here on a silver and low Z Coupe and I think it would fit your Z really well :D

What about ZPerformance ZP08 oder ZP Forged 1 Deep Concave?

Has another guy here on a silver and low Z Coupe and I think it would fit your Z really well :D

Yes, thanks! Its very good suggestions. Don't like ZP08, but the deep concave was nice... I liked this one even more tho:
ZP2.1-3_web-700x700_zpsblrmlb97.png
ZP2.1-3_web-700x700_zpsblrmlb97.png.html
ZP2.1-3_web-700x700_zpsblrmlb97.png
ZP2.1-3_web-700x700_zpsblrmlb97.png.html

A little Lamborghini over them to match my exterior colour :)

Zurück
Oben Unten