Meine 3.0Si Individual projekt

Da hast du sicher recht ... ich weiß es ja auch nicht! :( Jedenfalls wäre das meine Agumentation beim TÜV.
Das Inlay hat scheinbar keinen Einfluss auf die Ausleuchtung von daher auch kein Grund für Stress! ;)

Hab beim Herrn Schwarzlmüller, der den Vertrieb für das P3 Display in Österreich hat mal angefragt ob es möglich ist auch die E85/E86 Version zu besorgen.
Hatte das Teil hier schon mal im E89 Bereich gesehen, glaube Isoklinker hat das, war mir jetzt neu das es das auch für unsere Z4 gibt.
Halt uns auf dem Laufenden, das würde mich auch interessieren, besonders für die Öltemperatur ;)

Splitter fitted together with my newly painted headlights :D

post-54551-0-01864000-1447531103.png

Rear spoiler fitted with glue..

post-54551-0-34463200-1447531182.jpg
Very nice job, I have black inlays as well, but the silver detail works really good on them!

Thanks for all comments :D

Took some shots of my Z in the low Norwegian sun today!

Im not a photographer, so the pics are non edited. The Z is not perfectly clean either. But I gave it a try to show you how the Grigio Telesto colour changes in the sun :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Dude, your car looks awesome. However, the red stripes are not necessary. Would look cleaner without them.
The black headlights are perfect. Really nice job. Is it possible to replace the orange indicators with white ones?

Dude, your car looks awesome. However, the red stripes are not necessary. Would look cleaner without them.
The black headlights are perfect. Really nice job. Is it possible to replace the orange indicators with white ones?

Thank you, I really like the red stripes and they are painted on, so little I can do with them now :)
Those orange indicators just shows in bright sunlight, so no problem for me...

Ein TÜV Prüfer hat täglich 2893109823 Autos vor der Nase. Ich bezweifle das er da weiß ob da Inlay bei Modell XY jetzt serienmäßig schwarz ist
oder nicht. Hauptsache es wurde sauber gearbeitet. Dann fällt das auch nicht auf.

Da hast du sicher recht ... ich weiß es ja auch nicht! :( Jedenfalls wäre das meine Agumentation beim TÜV.
Das Inlay hat scheinbar keinen Einfluss auf die Ausleuchtung von daher auch kein Grund für Stress! ;)

... m. E. hatten alle Z4 FL-Modelle außer den 3.0si serienmäßig schwarze Scheinwerferblenden

So it`s time to really upgrade my interior:) :-)

Going for a lot of alcantara trim, but also new seats...

Actually I`m using a German company called Autopolsterei, they are experts on Recaro seats and doing really good craftsmanhip..

So this is Pictures they have sent me, have not seen the finished product in person yet:unsure:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Again a fantastic piece of work!
I also like the idea of catching up the exterior colour combination at the interior: grey alcantara and red accents.
You really must have spent a fortune, but the result is marvelous!
:t

All your work is really amazing !! Its just a perfect car..... I love the color and your modifications - keep up the good work.

Again a fantastic piece of work!
I also like the idea of catching up the exterior colour combination at the interior: grey alcantara and red accents.
You really must have spent a fortune, but the result is marvelous!
:t

Thanks, Im looking forward to the install. Hoping for a little more legroom i the cabin aswell :)

Really nice car and excellent painting!!!
Where did you get the "front blade" from? Is it the one sold by Schmiedmann?

Yes its the Schmiedmann lip! It needs som modifications to be a perfect fit:unsure:

Just have to update the thread with my seat installation as well!
Have only got time to install one seat! But it is a perfect fit in the Z.... Love sitting in the driver seat now with a lower driving position and a lot more leg room. The last one is very important to me, since I'm 197cm tall :)

Also got my retrimmed steering wheel back, but still waiting on the interior trim getting back from the paintshop :)

Looks like a mess inside now, but still some pics :)

post-54551-0-38180800-1453029517.jpg

post-54551-0-94921500-1453029388.jpg

post-54551-0-55519500-1453029434.jpg

post-54551-0-41885200-1453029565.jpg

post-54551-0-53391800-1453029605.jpg

Zurück
Oben Unten