M437 Felgen Thread.

@florians
Zum Produktionsstandort der M437 kann ich Dir keine Antwort geben,
aber ich kann bestätigen, dass andere namhafte deutsche Hersteller (auch) im europäischen Umland produzieren lassen.
;)
Manche sogar in China.

Ich habe die entsprechenden Nummern gerade nicht zur Hand, aber die Replica welche man gerade auch viel in UK oder USA sieht sind meist bei gleichem Design schmaler, sprich 8,5“ & 9,5“ statt den originalen F8x Abmessungen.

Hallo!

Könntet/könntest du/ihr anhand dieser Bilder feststellen ob das originale Felgen sind?

M437 purchase story - Shockingly bad customer experience with Sundraederei Paul Hübscher.

After looking for the right set of wheels for my 35is for a longer while, I finally decided to order a set of Ferric Grey M437 wheels in the end of August 2020 from a German company called Sundraederei Paul Hübscher via eBay Kleinenzeigen.

Before I placed the order, the company responded quickly to my questions quickly and promptly, and I felt confident that everything should go smoothly and I consented to pay for the order via bank transfer, not PayPal.

I knowingly paid a price premium for wheels, with the thought that buying from a company is more secure as the wheels would be shipped to Finland, shipping costs were on a normal level of 200 euros. The wheels I bought were presented as original, flawless and as-good-as-new ("neuwertig").

After the order was placed and paid for the problems began:
1. after various delays and explanations I received the goods after 6 weeks (rather than the 2-3 weeks, expected) and I was promised a set of centre caps as compensation (which I never received), not a big issue after all
2. The major issue:
- the wheels are definitely not the same as shown in the advertisement (the same package with the same pictures are still 6 months later for sale with the same URL on eBay Kleinanzeigen(!)
- the wheels seem to be painted, as there is a thick paint layer also on the inside of the wheel and the color tone does not match with other pictures of the Ferric Grey M437 (as I understand it by no means original and good-as-new)
- after delivery the company has to this day not responded to a single one of my mails or chat attempts (the language can not be a problem, as everything went smoothly when ordering), and I have currently no idea to what extent the wheels are altered (painted or more widely refurbished, or what the story is - on eBay the same company seem to sell a lot of painted and refurbished wheels)
- I am not able to make a public feedback or complaint on eBay as the order was not registered due to not have being placed and confirmed in the chat and paid by bank transfer, as instructed by the company and as I thought was routine due to living abroad.

I was specifically looking for a set of original wheels as stated in the advertisement. Now I am stuck with a set of wheels I do not want, and have to be lucky to be able to sell for even half the price as I paid, as I can by no means argue to be neither original or good-as-new, which were the specifications critical for me to place the order in the first place. I am back at the starting point, still looking for original Ferric Grey M437 wheels, but have a roughly 2000eur lower budget than starting of with (could as well have bought a set of factory new wheels for the full price).

It might be that the seller thought that I was a good target in another country to rip off, but in any case a good lesson for me...

If You are dealing with this company, especially from another country, I would advice the following:
- make sure to place the order and also pay through "official" channels
- specifically ask in written, if the goods are painted, refurbished or altered in any other way
- specifically request, whether the goods are the same specific ones, shown in the pictures (as they always should be especially when selling used goods)
- double check delivery time before order, I was already close to changing to winter tires when these (wrong) wheels arrived...

Does someone have similar or opposite experiences?
(To this day, I still boil over when thinking of how I got tricked with this whole transaction)

BR
Jan

Hello Jan,

sad to read about your negative experience with mentioned company.

Saw some other feedback about long waiting times and poor quality of painting. It seems that he offers the rims, ask for payment and just start the refurbishment when he got the deal.

Now a days the 437M are very popular so I expect it as nearly impossible to make a real good deal. Not sure if you know i.e. Leebmann who offers original BMW spareparts for lower prices than local BMW dealers. But even Leebmann is still requesting around € 4.000,- for a set of brand new 437M.

Cross the fingers that you will find an alternative and send best regards to Finland.

M437 purchase story - Shockingly bad customer experience with Sundraederei Paul Hübscher.

After looking for the right set of wheels for my 35is for a longer while, I finally decided to order a set of Ferric Grey M437 wheels in the end of August 2020 from a German company called Sundraederei Paul Hübscher via eBay Kleinenzeigen.

Before I placed the order, the company responded quickly to my questions quickly and promptly, and I felt confident that everything should go smoothly and I consented to pay for the order via bank transfer, not PayPal.

I knowingly paid a price premium for wheels, with the thought that buying from a company is more secure as the wheels would be shipped to Finland, shipping costs were on a normal level of 200 euros. The wheels I bought were presented as original, flawless and as-good-as-new ("neuwertig").

1. after various delays and explanations I received the goods after 6 weeks (rather than the 2-3 weeks, expected) and I was promised a set of centre caps as compensation (which I never received), not a big issue after all
2. The major issue:
- the wheels are definitely not the same as shown in the advertisement (the same package with the same pictures are still 6 months later for sale with the same URL on eBay Kleinanzeigen(!)
- the wheels seem to be painted, as there is a thick paint layer also on the inside of the wheel and the color tone does not match with other pictures of the Ferric Grey M437 (as I understand it by no means original and good-as-new)
- after delivery the company has to this day not responded to a single one of my mails or chat attempts (the language can not be a problem, as everything went smoothly when ordering), and I have currently no idea to what extent the wheels are altered (painted or more widely refurbished, or what the story is - on eBay the same company seem to sell a lot of painted and refurbished wheels)
- I am not able to make a public feedback or complaint on eBay as the order was not registered due to not have being placed and confirmed in the chat and paid by bank transfer, as instructed by the company and as I thought was routine due to living abroad.

I was specifically looking for a set of original wheels as stated in the advertisement. Now I am stuck with a set of wheels I do not want, and have to be lucky to be able to sell for even half the price as I paid, as I can by no means argue to be neither original or good-as-new, which were the specifications critical for me to place the order in the first place. I am back at the starting point, still looking for original Ferric Grey M437 wheels, but have a roughly 2000eur lower budget than starting of with (could as well have bought a set of factory new wheels for the full price).

It might be that the seller thought that I was a good target in another country to rip off, but in any case a good lesson for me...

If You are dealing with this company, especially from another country, I would advice the following:
- specifically ask in written, if the goods are painted, refurbished or altered in any other way
- specifically request, whether the goods are the same specific ones, shown in the pictures (as they always should be especially when selling used goods)
- double check delivery time before order, I was already close to changing to winter tires when these (wrong) wheels arrived...

(To this day, I still boil over when thinking of how I got tricked with this whole transaction)

BR
Jan
Oh. This is a very bad Situation. I Can feel With you.

what if you find someone living near to this company, who Can do a visit at the company to ask for a clearing.
The Company is in Stralsund. Northern germany.

sometimes the m437 are sold Here in this forum. Or better search in forums for BMW M2 or M4.
i bought my m437 directly from a BMW M4-guy who wanted some other wheels.

when you find wheels from a private seller, That is located nearby Düsseldorf, I Can drive to him and habe a Look at the wheels..... if you want.....

Oh. This is a very bad Situation. I Can feel With you.

what if you find someone living near to this company, who Can do a visit at the company to ask for a clearing.
The Company is in Stralsund. Northern germany.

sometimes the m437 are sold Here in this forum. Or better search in forums for BMW M2 or M4.
i bought my m437 directly from a BMW M4-guy who wanted some other wheels.

when you find wheels from a private seller, That is located nearby Düsseldorf, I Can drive to him and habe a Look at the wheels..... if you want.....

Thank You for the support,
M437s are very hard to find in Finland. What I am thinking of doing next, is to see whether I could have the wheels somehow redone locally, maybe experimenting with clearcoat/silver or clearcoat/gunmetal et c. lighter color than the Ferric Grey.

If this fails, I can lick my wounds, sell whats rest of these ones and start looking for replacing ones from some trustworthy dealer. I also have good experiences from Leebmann and Werksraeder as examples.

BR.

Jan

Thank You for the support,
M437s are very hard to find in Finland. What I am thinking of doing next, is to see whether I could have the wheels somehow redone locally, maybe experimenting with clearcoat/silver or clearcoat/gunmetal et c. lighter color than the Ferric Grey.

If this fails, I can lick my wounds, sell whats rest of these ones and start looking for replacing ones from some trustworthy dealer. I also have good experiences from Leebmann and Werksraeder as examples.

BR.

Jan
I damaged one of my M437 and I gave it to 2gloss.de in Düsseldorf. They Made it as new. I cannot See the damage Any more. I‘m happy with it. many of my friends were with them. Maybe you contact them?

i do Not know the shipping costs to Finnland, but maybe it is worth to think about it.

2. The major issue:

BR
Jan

A little update to this post:
Coincidentally a set of used Ferric Grey M437 had appeared for sale nearby where I live (the first ones I have seen in Finland in a year or so). The wheels were in an very good used condition for a price matching the German price levels. As this set was unaltered and original in accordance with my requirement (only minimal polishing and "make-up" needed) I decided to buy them, after being able to quickly inspect them before purchase. Happy to finally be able to run wheels with a factory original look when spring comes👍

After having cleaned up these "new" wheels, I will transfer the tires I already had installed on the previously bought wheels to the new ones and put the redundant ones for sale as they are. I am sure there is a market for them too as they still are originals and immaculate condition even if they are painted. Not the cheapest hobby...

Picture shows the wheels that are going for sale. The dark grey finish is like a mix between the Jet Black and Ferric Grey, a more solid dark grey color than OEM combined with clear coated highlights.
photo_2021-02-14_19-04-00.jpg
BTW, my current configuration is the Z4 35is with Eibach Pro-Kit and Michelin Pilot Sport 4S, 235/35-19 and 265/30-19, no spacers. I did not have to modify the rear wheel housing as seems to have been the case for many forum members. (I was accordingly previously running M326 with 265/30-19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport and 12mm spacers per side in rear with only a minimal rub that wore of quickly without perforating the housing.)

BR.

Jan

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hallo Liebe M437 Fan Gemeinde

Ich fahre zur Zeit einen Z4 E89 is mit Schmickler Tuning (Fahrwerk) und hab vom Vorgänger die AEZ Antigua Felgen mit dem breiten Horn drauf, die mir nicht gefallen.
Jetzt bin ich auf die M437 gestoßen. Im Netz werde zwar zahlreiche Sätze angeboten, aber für die Eintragung braucht man nach Ansicht des Forums ein Traglastgutachten.
Nach aktuellen Erkenntnissen rückt BMW das Gutachten nicht mehr raus.
Könnte mir vielleicht jemand ein Gutachten für die Felgen mit den folgenden Teilenumern VA: 36112284550 HA:36112284551 freundlicher Weise zur Verfügung stellen. Das wäre super.

mfg
Helixer

Hallo Fazerfahrer

Das von mir gefundene Gutachten passt nicht, da die Teilenummern unterschiedlich sind, zumindest die letzten 2 Ziffern.
Ich weiss nicht ob das für den TÜV reicht.
Wie ist deine Erfahrung.

Wenn Du beide Nummern mal googelst landest Du jeweils beim gleichen Felgensatz bei Leebmann. Anscheinend sind es zwei verschiedene Nummern für die gleiche Sache, vielleicht einmal Ersatzteilnummer und einmal KBA Nummer oder ähnliches?

Wenn Du beide Nummern mal googelst landest Du jeweils beim gleichen Felgensatz bei Leebmann. Anscheinend sind es zwei verschiedene Nummern für die gleiche Sache, vielleicht einmal Ersatzteilnummer und einmal KBA Nummer oder ähnliches?
Also ich lande bei Vorderachse
und Hinterachse.
Passt doch soweit. Jetzt fehlt aber jeweils das passende Traglastgutachten.

Zurück
Oben Unten